Philbrook Museum of ArtProject Summary
- Provided master planning, design and construction coordination services as lead consultant for redevelopment of infrastructure and gardens on a 22-acre site.
- Master plan received an Honor Award from the Oklahoma Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Included in the project were the creation of new gardens, renovation of existing gardens, site-wide landscaping, new restrooms, site and landscape lighting, water features, Crow Creek reclamation and new bridges.
- Through the design of an extensive, new pedestrian network, universal access was provided throughout the site.
- In gardens that were renovated, great care was taken in the removal and extensive re-use of existing materials.
- New gardens were designed and constructed using many of the original material sources.
- An extensive range of plants was incorporated in the landscape as a part of Italian, English and French influenced gardens.