Glenpool Conference CenterProject Summary
- Developed site plan to unify new city offices / conference center building along with two future hotel sites, in a park-like setting.
- Worked with the project Civil Engineer to reshape and enhance a new detention pond to maximize the view and various improvements around the pond.
- Created two naturalistic water features using recirculating water from the pond.
- Designed a pond overlook in conjunction with an amphitheater adjacent to the conference center to provide a venue for community events.
- Site amenities around the pond include a walking trail, extensive landscaping, lighting, and seating areas with arbor structures.
- Special features include two outdoor fireplaces and a floating dock.
- Trail lighting fixtures utilize an LED light source to reduce energy and replacement costs. Special feature lighting was also included in the design.